Ingredients: sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, WHEAT powder, cow’s MILK, vegetable oils, vanilla ,SOYA, salt, dextrose, NUTS (including PISTACHIO, HAZELNUTS, WALNUTS, ALMONDS, PECAN, CASHEW, BRAZIL NUTS, PEANUTS) SESAME, WHEAT flour, corn starch, dried fruits (SULPHITES), natural fruit flavours (including blackberry, strawberry, blueberry, lemon), natural food colors, caramel, coffee, coconut.
Allergens: See ingredients in CAPITAL bold letters. May contain traces of gluten, sesame, nuts, eggs , sulphites, soya and milk.
Please refer to ingredients label on each product for ingredients and allergens in that product.
- Assorted Chocolates: milk, dark and white chocolates filled with praline, gianduja, nuts or fruit flavoured paste.
- Assorted Chocolate Truffles: milk, dark and white chocolate filled truffles. Available flavours include: gianduja, pistachio, salted caramel, coffee, orange, strawberry, cherry or marzipan.
- Assorted Petit Gateaux (Mini cakes): including chocolate brownie, red velvet, salted caramel, lemon, mango or biscuit.
- Assorted Chocolate Coated Dates stuffed with mandarin peel and almond
- Assorted Nougat, Marzipan and malban
- Assorted Macarons: fruit flavours, coffee, mocha, vanilla, caramel, pistachio
- Assorted mini tartes: Dried fruits or caramel with nuts
- Assorted Coated Almonds: cocoa dusted, chocolate coated or sugar coated
- Dark Chocolate Coated Almonds or Pecans
- Assorted Fruity Chocolate Bonbons
- Assorted Chocolate Covered Fusion Baklava
- Assorted Petit Fours/Sablee (French style Butter Biscuits): Vanilla or chocolate
- Chocolate Covered Orange Peel or Ginger Fingers
- Natural Stuffed Dates
- Luxury cake: fruit or chocolate
- Marron Glacee
- Assorted Savoury Biscuits
- Assorted Salted Roasted Nuts
Silver Decorated Glass Bonbonnier as memorable souvenir
Note: We could include other ingredients/components for bespoke hampers.
Product weight and prices may vary depending upon product selection. Content weight is approximately 3.0 kg.
Orders & Delivery:
Orders of standard items received by 3:00 pm on week days will be processed and prepared for dispatch within one working day from our acknowledgement of the order. Customized products and larger quantities will take longer. Please call us to provide you with the lead time for order preparation.
Products, packaging and pricing on our website may change without notice.
We use courier companies to deliver our products in the UK mainland (excluding Northern Ireland) during working hours on week days.
Typical delivery lead time is 2-3 working days from collection of order by the Courier Company for STANDARD delivery and 1-2 working days for EXPRESS delivery. We use well recognized courier companies for shipping of our products. We do our best to process and dispatch orders as quickly as possible. We are not responsible for delays or errors due to courier companies. We will investigate with courier companies to try to resolve delivery issues. We cannot offer any refunds if delivery of product is delayed beyond the expected period or if courier was not able to deliver the parcel and returned it to our shop.
We can offer door-to-door special delivery service in the west end of London. The delivery charge will be based on Uber rates.
Please call us for charge and lead time for deliveries outside England, Wales & Scotland. Customs Duty and surchages may apply for deliveries outside England, Wales & Scotland.
Collection from Store: Products to be collected from store, should be picked within a maximum of 30 days from order being ready for collection. Products not collected within this period will be disposed of and no refund will be given.
Courier Returns: If the courier company was not able to deliver the parcel and returned it to our shop, we will inform the customer to agree course of action. We cannot offer a refund since most of our products are bespoke.
Cutomer Returns: Given that are products are food items, we cannot accept returns for health & safety reasons.