Assorted Petit Four (Biscuits) Gift Box, 12 pcs
Gift box with assorted Petit Four (Biscuits). Selection includes: Sable with Hazelnuts, Sable with Jam & Sable with Almond paste, 12 pcs.
Our products are:
- Handmade with carefully selected ingredients.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Does not contain alcohol or animal fat other than cow’s milk, suitable for Halal.
Store in a cool & dry place. Consume within one month from opening the pack.
|Dimensions: LxWxH||23 × 19 × 4 cm|
Ingredients & Allergens
Petit Fours (Assorted Sweet Biscuits)
Sugar, WHEAT ﬂour, Cow’s butter (MILK), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Cow’s MILK, HAZELNUT, ALMOND, EGG albumen, apricot jam (apricot pulp, Sugar), Yeast, Pectin, Emulsifier (Vegetable SOYA Lecithin), Vanilla.
Allergens: see ingredients in bold CAPITAL letters.
Made in a location that handles nuts, soya, milk, gluten, sesame, eggs, sulphite. May contain traces of these materials.
Suitable for vegetarians. Alcohol free. Keep in a cool & dry place. Consume within one month of opening the pack.
Nutritional Values per 100g:
Energy: 462 Kcal (1933 KJ), TOTAL FAT: 22 g of which saturated fats 12 g,
TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE: 42 g of which sugars 21 g, FIBER: 5 g PROTEIN: 9 g, SALT: 0.05g
- Collect In Store (FREE)
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland)- Standard (3-4 working days from collection by Courier): £4.50
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland) – Express delivery (2-3 working days from collection by Courier): £7.00
- Door-to-Door: Special deliveries for large or breakable items in central London: £25.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London outside Congestion Zone (eg Kensington, Chelsea, Knightsbridge & Belgravia): £20.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London inside Congestion Zone (eg Mayfair [W1]): £17.00
- Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2kg): £14.50
- International Shipping (this shipping cost for a shipper size of 30x30x20cm and 2kg shipping cost could be higher for a larger and heavier shipper. We’ll advise final cost once the order is ready to be shipped): £100.00
Orders & Delivery:
Orders of standard items received by 3:00 pm on week days will be processed and prepared for dispatch within one working day from our acknowledgement of the order. Customized products and larger quantities will take longer. Please call us to provide you with the lead time for order preparation.
Products, packaging and pricing on our website may change without notice.
We use Royal Mail (& Courier) to deliver our products in the UK mainland during working hours on week days. We use courier service to deliver to Republic of Ireland.
Typical delivery lead time is 2-3 working days from collection of order by the Courier Company.
Please call us if you want faster delivery or Saturday delivery. We can offer door-to-door special delivery service in Central London. The delivery charge will be based on Uber rates.
Please call us for charge and lead time for deliveries outside the UK mainland.