Big Sheep Arrangement, Large – Eid Adha
Big Sheep Arrangement, Large with hand decorated Chocolates decorated for Eid Adha
With a selections of our exclusive Eid Adha products:
- Gaufrette: Milk chocolate with biscuits
- Ounce: Milk chocolate filled with Gianduja & Nuts
- Milk chocolate with Pistachio
- Chocolate round cotton candy milk
- Noisette: Milk Chocolate Praline with Hazelnut
- Sable round chocolate special
- Sable round white special
Our chocolate is:
- Handmade with carefully selected ingredients.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Does not contain alcohol or animal fat other than cow’s milk, suitable for Halal.
Dimensions: LxWxH: 40x40x30 cm
Please refer to ingredients label on each product in hamper for Best Before End date, ingredients and allergens.
10 in stock
Ingredients: Sugar. Cocoa Mass. Cocoa Butter. Belgium Cow’s MILK. Cow’s Butter (MILK). Vanilla. Emulsifier (Vegetable SOYA lecithin). WHEAT (GLUTEN) flour. Vegetable palm oil. Glucose. Dextrose. Ground Coffee. Salt. Cinnamon. Rapeseed Oil. Raising agents (sodium bicarbonate). Acidic regulator (Citric acid). ALMOND. HAZELNUT. Coconut oil. Coconut Margarine. Corn Starch. EGG albumen. Potassium Sorbate. Natural flavours (Orange, Caramel). Food Colours: Beta-Carotene (E160a) (E150).
Allergens: see ingredients in bold CAPITAL letters.
Made in a location that handles tree nuts, peanuts, wheat (gluten), milk, soya, sesame, eggs and sulphites and thus may contain traces of these materials. Please refer to product ingredients label for full information.
Keep in a cool & dry place.
See ingredients in CAPITAL bold letters. May contain traces of gluten, sesame, nuts, eggs, sulphites, soya and milk.
Orders & Delivery:
Orders of standard items received by 3:00 pm on week days will be processed and prepared for dispatch within one working day from our acknowledgement of the order. Customized products and larger quantities will take longer. Please call us to provide you with the lead time for order preparation.
Products, packaging and pricing on our website may change without notice.
We use Royal Mail (& Courier) to deliver our products in the UK mainland during working hours on week days. We use courier service to deliver to Republic of Ireland.
Typical lead time for standard delivery is 3-4 working days from collection of order by the Courier Company. Typical lead time for Express delivery is 2-3 working days from collection of order by the Courier Company.
We can offer door-to-door special delivery service in Central London. The delivery charge will be based on Uber rates.
Please call us for charge and lead time for deliveries outside the UK mainland.
- Collect In Store (FREE)
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland)- Standard (3-4 working days from collection by Courier): £3.50
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland) – Express delivery (2-3 working days from collection by Courier): £7.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London outside Congestion Zone (eg Kensington, Chelsea, Knightsbridge & Belgravia): £15.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London inside Congestion Zone (eg Mayfair [W1]): £15.00
- Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2kg): £14.50
- International Shipping (this shipping cost for a shipper size of 30x30x20cm and 2kg shipping cost could be higher for a larger and heavier shipper. We’ll advise final cost once the order is ready to be shipped): £100.00