Feast Hamper with Two Drawers
- Assorted Chocolate Coated Hazelnut in Plexiglass display container, 145gr
- Sugar Coated Almonds with Gianduja in Plexiglass display container, 165gr
- Marron Glacee (Glazed Chestnuts) in drawer 1 , 12pc
- Signature Assorted Chocolate in drawer 2, 18 pc
- Assorted Praline Chocolate Truffles, 10 pc
- Nostalgie Selection, 8pc
- Chocolate Coated Stuffed Dates, 12pc
- Assorted Petit Gateaux (Mini Cakes), 8pc
- Assorted Chocolate Coated Rocher (chocolate covered whole Hazelnuts, Almonds & Pistachios), 8pc
- Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, 250g
- Jar of Jam (Fig or Pineapple or Wild Bilberry or Rhubab & Orange), 300g
Selection in hamper may vary. We could further customize the hamper if you want to replace a product with another product of comparable value.
Our chocolate is:
- Handmade with carefully selected ingredients.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Does not contain alcohol or animal fat other than cow’s milk, suitable for Halal.
Store in a cool & dry place. Consume within 3 months from opening each pack.
|Dimensions: LxWxH||40 × 30 × 27 cm|
Luxury Assorted Chocolate Truffles:
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, MILK, Cocoa Powder, Coconut oil, Vanilla: Emulsifier (Vanilla SOYA lecithin), Salt, glucose, dextrose, butter ghee (MILK), palm oil, EGG albumin, citric acid, NUTS (ALMONDS, HAZELNUTS, PISTACHIO, WALNUTS), Natural flavours, natural food colours, Caramel, coffee, beta carotene (E150-E160), Natural Rose water blossom Cherry, Natural Orange blossom aroma, Natural Blackberry aroma, Natural Strawberry aroma, Potassium sorbate, pectin, Food Colour E100, E120, E129, E160, E171.
Ramadan Islamic Art Biscuits:
Ingredients: sugar, glucose, WHEAT flour (GLUTEN), cow’s butter (MILK), EGG Albumen, vanilla, Food colours (E129, E171, E102, E132, E133, E122 & E172).
Ingredients: sugar, vanilla, WHEAT flour, NUTS (CASHEW, HAZELNUT, ALMOND, WALNUT, PISTACHIO), dried fruits ( Apricot, Melon, Pineapple, Papaya, Cantaloupe), lemon, rose, blossom water, mastic, corn starch, cardamom, caramel, ghee, EGG albumen, sorbitol, dextrose, glucose, citric acid, sulphur dioxide, food colours: E102
Sugar/Chocolate Coated Almonds:
Ingredients: Sugar, ALMONDS, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, HAZELNUTS paste, cocoa powder, arabic gum, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), vanillin, glazing.
Allergens: See ingredients in CAPITAL bold letters. Hand made in a location that handles: gluten, sesame, seeds, nuts, eggs, sulphites, soya and milk. May contain traces of these materials.
Store in a cool & dry place. Consume within 3 months from opening the pack.
See ingredients in CAPITAL bold letters. May contain traces of gluten, sesame, nuts, eggs, sulphites, soya and milk.
- Collect In Store (FREE)
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland)- Standard (3-4 working days from collection by Courier): £4.50
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland) – Express delivery (2-3 working days from collection by Courier): £7.00
- Door-to-Door: Special deliveries for large or breakable items in central London: £25.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London outside Congestion Zone (eg Kensington, Chelsea, Knightsbridge & Belgravia): £20.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London inside Congestion Zone (eg Mayfair [W1]): £17.00
- Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2kg): £14.50
- International Shipping (this shipping cost for a shipper size of 30x30x20cm and 2kg shipping cost could be higher for a larger and heavier shipper. We’ll advise final cost once the order is ready to be shipped): £100.00
Orders & Delivery:
Orders of standard items received by 3:00 pm on week days will be processed and prepared for dispatch within one working day from our acknowledgement of the order. Customized products and larger quantities will take longer. Please call us to provide you with the lead time for order preparation.
Orders received by 11:00 am on week days will be processed and prepared for dispatch and delivery in the same day if Door-to-Door shipping is chosen. Customized products and larger quantities will take longer. Please call us to provide you with the lead time for order preparation.
Products, packaging and pricing on our website may change without notice.
We use courier companies to deliver our products in the UK mainland (excluding Northern Ireland) during working hours on week days.
Typical delivery lead time is 2-3 working days from collection of order by the Courier Company for STANDARD delivery and 1-2 working days for EXPRESS delivery. We use well recognized courier companies for shipping of our products. We do our best to process and dispatch orders as quickly as possible. We are not responsible for delays or errors due to courier companies. We will investigate with courier companies to try to resolve delivery issues. We cannot offer any refunds if delivery of product is delayed beyond the expected period or if courier was not able to deliver the parcel and returned it to our shop.
We can offer door-to-door special delivery service in the west end of London. The delivery charge will be based on Uber rates.
Please call us for charge and lead time for deliveries outside England, Wales & Scotland. Customs Duty and surchages may apply for deliveries outside England, Wales & Scotland.
Collection from Store: Products to be collected from store, should be picked within a maximum of 30 days from order being ready for collection. Products not collected within this period will be disposed of and no refund will be given.
Courier Returns: If the courier company was not able to deliver the parcel and returned it to our shop, we will inform the customer to agree course of action. We cannot offer a refund since most of our products are bespoke.
Cutomer Returns: Given that are products are food items, we cannot accept returns for health & safety reasons.