Marron Glacee (Glazed Chestnuts) Gift Box – 4 Pieces
Marron Glacee (Glazed Chestnuts) Gift Box – 4 Pieces, 90 g
Marron Glacee is a French/Italian delicacy enjoyed by gourmets especially during festive occasions. Our Chestnut Selection are from the best Italian varieties. They are enriched by the intense and persistent perfume of Madagascar vanilla and the intensity of cane sugar from Mauritius and Reunion Islands.
Our products are:
- Handmade with carefully selected ingredients.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Does not contain alcohol or animal fat other than cow’s milk, suitable for Halal.
Dimensions: L 10 x W 10 x H 4 cm
MARRONS GLACES- Glazed Chestnuts
INGREDIENTS: chestnuts, sugar, glucose syrup, sweetener (sorbitol), vanilla, preservative: potassium sorbate
Allergens: See ingredients in CAPITAL bold letters. Made in a location that handles gluten, seeds, sesame, nuts, eggs , sulphites, soya and milk. May contain traces of these materials.
Nutrition Values (per 100g):
Energy: 321Kcal (1360KJ), Total Fat:1.0g of which Saturated Fats:0.2g, Total Carbohydrates: 76.0 g of which Sugars: 54.0 g, Fibre: 1.0 g, Protein:0.02g, Salt: 0.02g
Store in a cool & dry place. Consume within 1 month from opening pack.
See ingredients in CAPITAL bold letters. May contain traces of gluten, sesame, nuts, eggs, sulphites, soya and milk.
- Collect In Store (FREE)
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland)- Standard (3-4 working days from collection by Courier): £3.50
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland) – Express delivery (2-3 working days from collection by Courier): £7.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London outside Congestion Zone (eg Kensington, Chelsea, Knightsbridge & Belgravia): £15.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London inside Congestion Zone (eg Mayfair [W1]): £15.00
- Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2kg): £14.50
- International Shipping (this shipping cost for a shipper size of 30x30x20cm and 2kg shipping cost could be higher for a larger and heavier shipper. We’ll advise final cost once the order is ready to be shipped): £100.00
Orders & Delivery:
Orders of standard items received by 3:00 pm on week days will be processed and prepared for dispatch within one working day from our acknowledgement of the order. Customized products and larger quantities will take longer. Please call us to provide you with the lead time for order preparation.
Products, packaging and pricing on our website may change without notice.
We use Royal Mail (& Courier) to deliver our products in the UK mainland during working hours on week days. We use courier service to deliver to Republic of Ireland.
Typical lead time for STANDARD delivery is 2-3 working days from collection of order by the Courier Company. Typical lead time for EXPRESS delivery is 1-2 working days from collection of order by the Courier Company.
Please call us if you want faster delivery or Saturday delivery. We can offer door-to-door special delivery service in Central London. The delivery charge will be based on Uber rates.
Please call us for charge and lead time for deliveries outside the UK mainland.