Luxury Hamper, The Maisonette
This Luxury Chocolate EID Hamper is a perfect gift to celebrate the Eid. The hamper features a selection of premium quality chocolates, carefully chosen to provide a delicious and satisfying treat.
The chocolates come in a variety of flavors and textures, from creamy milk chocolate to rich dark chocolate and everything in between. Each chocolate is made with the finest ingredients, ensuring a luxurious and indulgent experience with every bite.
- Assorted Chocolate Truffles, 8 pc
- Chocolate Mini Cakes, 4 pc
- Nougat/Malban 7 pc
- Chocolate Coated Almonds, 60 gr
- Fruity Chocolate Dragee, 60 gr
- La Poire Milk Chocolate Praline, 2 pc
Selection in hamper may vary. We could further customize the hamper if you want to replace a product with another product of comparable value.
Our chocolate is:
- Handmade with carefully selected ingredients.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Does not contain alcohol or animal fat other than cow’s milk, suitable for Halal.
Store in a cool & dry place. Consume within 3 months from opening packs.
|Dimensions: LxWxH||20 × 20 × 20 cm|
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Belgium Cow’s MILK, emulsifier (Vegetable SOYA Lecithin), Vegetable Palm Oil, Vanilla, EGG Albumen, Glucose, Dextrose, Fructose, Salt, Cow’s Butter (MILK), Potassium Sorbate, ALMOND, HAZELNUT, Corn Starch, Coconut, Margarine, Food Colors (Beta-Carotene, E160a, E150, E129, E150a, E110), Acidic Regulator (citric acid), Raspberry, Pectin, Black Carrot Extract, Passion Fruit, Natural Flavorings (Raspberry, Orange, Mango, Caramel)
Allergens: see ingredients in bold CAPITAL letters. May contain traces of nuts, soya, milk, gluten, sesame, eggs, sulphite.
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
Energy: 586 Kcal (2452 KJ) , FAT: 43 g of which saturated fats 20 g, CARBOHYDRATE: 40 g of which sugars 37 g, FIBRE: 3 g, PROTEIN: 8 g, SALT: 0 g
See ingredients in CAPITAL bold letters. May contain traces of gluten, sesame, nuts, eggs, sulphites, soya and milk.
- Collect In Store (FREE)
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland)- Standard (3-4 working days from collection by Courier): £4.50
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland) – Express delivery (2-3 working days from collection by Courier): £7.00
- Door-to-Door: Special deliveries for large or breakable items in central London: £25.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London outside Congestion Zone (eg Kensington, Chelsea, Knightsbridge & Belgravia): £20.00
- Door-to-Door: West End of London inside Congestion Zone (eg Mayfair [W1]): £17.00
- Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2kg): £14.50
- International Shipping (this shipping cost for a shipper size of 30x30x20cm and 2kg shipping cost could be higher for a larger and heavier shipper. We’ll advise final cost once the order is ready to be shipped): £100.00
Orders & Delivery:
Orders of standard items received by 3:00 pm on week days will be processed and prepared for dispatch within one working day from our acknowledgement of the order. Customized products and larger quantities will take longer. Please call us to provide you with the lead time for order preparation.
Orders received by 11:00 am on week days will be processed and prepared for dispatch and delivery in the same day if Door-to-Door shipping is chosen. Customized products and larger quantities will take longer. Please call us to provide you with the lead time for order preparation.
Products, packaging and pricing on our website may change without notice.
We use courier companies to deliver our products in the UK mainland (excluding Northern Ireland) during working hours on week days.
Typical delivery lead time is 2-3 working days from collection of order by the Courier Company for STANDARD delivery and 1-2 working days for EXPRESS delivery. We use well recognized courier companies for shipping of our products. We do our best to process and dispatch orders as quickly as possible. We are not responsible for delays or errors due to courier companies. We will investigate with courier companies to try to resolve delivery issues. We cannot offer any refunds if delivery of product is delayed beyond the expected period or if courier was not able to deliver the parcel and returned it to our shop.
We can offer door-to-door special delivery service in the west end of London. The delivery charge will be based on Uber rates.
Please call us for charge and lead time for deliveries outside England, Wales & Scotland. Customs Duty and surchages may apply for deliveries outside England, Wales & Scotland.
Collection from Store: Products to be collected from store, should be picked within a maximum of 30 days from order being ready for collection. Products not collected within this period will be disposed of and no refund will be given.
Courier Returns: If the courier company was not able to deliver the parcel and returned it to our shop, we will inform the customer to agree course of action. We cannot offer a refund since most of our products are bespoke.
Cutomer Returns: Given that are products are food items, we cannot accept returns for health & safety reasons.